Saturday 5 May 2012

A SPECIAL SURPRISE FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT!

Here's another great testimony!
I was to go for Brian Doerkson's Worship Concert in Sharjah on the 2nd of May 2012 (Since i had to attend a birthday party in the family on the 3rd, and i wouldn't be able to attend the concert on the 3rd in Dubai). I later learnt that the concert in Sharjah was cancelled. I was very saddened by the fact that i had missed this great opportunity of worshipping with this anointed song writer and musician.
Little did i know that my buddy (The Holy Spirit) had a surprise in store for me!). On the day of the party, i received a call from Trinity Church asking for an urgent delivery of some childrens' DVDs that I'd brought from my store in Goa. I decided to make a dash to the church since Lorine was not home yet. When i reached there, i saw the VOICE TEAM entering the church compound with Brian Doerkson himself! (Calum Rees, his drummer was also with him). Claudette and Sabu from VOICE introduced me to Brian and they also invited me to the Adonai Church to attend the special worship!
I just could not believe it! My 'buddy' had actually arranged this one-on-one meeting with Brian! Not only that but i could also listen to Brian preach and sing for a whole hour! (As i learnt that the party i was to go to was delayed by an hour!)
I not only reached the party in time but i also got to worship with Brian! But this was not all ....
... I came to know that the Dubai concert had also been postponed and now it was happening today (4th May 2012!). I have just returned from an amazing worship evening at the JSS School Auditorium in Jumeirah! I will tell you more about what Brian preached and about the Worship concert of today a litte later.
GOD SURELY SHOWED THAT HE ANSWERS PRAYERS OF THOSE WHO LOVE HIM AND WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH HIM !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!