Friday 21 June 2013

CONSIDER YOUR WAYS!

Now therefore, thus says the Lord of hosts: “Consider your ways! - Haggai 1:5

 “You have *sown much, and bring in little;
You eat, but do not have enough;
You drink, but you are not filled with drink;
You clothe yourselves, but no one is warm;
And he who earns wages,
Earns wages to put into a bag with holes.” - Haggai 1:6

 You are cursed with a curse,
For you have robbed Me,
Even this whole nation. - Malachi 3:9

 Bring all the tithes into the storehouse,
That there may be food in My house,
And try Me now in this,”
Says the Lord of hosts,
If I will not open for you the windows of heaven
And pour out for you such blessing
That there will not be room enough to receive it. - Malachi 3:10


NOTE: * = Actual sowing of grain for food (Not the 'sowing' as implied in 'sowing and reaping' principle)
...........................................................................................................

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

I place before you the above scriptures which i have tested myself! After 5 years of being in the Word, i have now begun to 'give generously' (Cautiously yet consistently, secretly). Ever since i started opening up my clamped fist (i do not say 'tight fist' because i never was tightfisted but in times of financial difficulty I HAD SHUT MY FIST, focusing only on the needs of my family). This is when the things described in Haggai 1:6 began to manifest in my life! Distraught, I cried out to the Lord and the Holy Spirit urged me to become a 'giver' even in my trying times. I agreed and i started putting it into action.

All i can say now with hand on my heart is that MALACHI 3:10 REALLY WORKS!

Important Note: Please note that what Malachi talks about is not 'charitable giving' but giving towards the 'furthering of God's kingdom'. If there's someone in your life who you are sure is selflessly dedicating his/her life towards such a cause, SUPPORT THAT PERSON! Because in doing so, you are fulfilling Malachi 3:10.  

Only then will you experience the FLOODGATES OF GOD'S PROVISION OPEN FOR YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!