Tuesday 21 May 2013

THE HEALING PROCESS

Alred, Prashant, Amparo, Martha, Dilu and Bro. Johnson came by today to 'stand in agreement with me' that i am the healed of the Lord.

I've had a very trying evening and a sleepless night when i was rolling on my bed with pain from a lower gut infection. Whilst i was doing that, i was praising God and confessing scriptures. But the pain continued to torment me and there was no 'shift' in the condition. Whilst everything was looking hopeless in the natural, 'seeds' of faith were being released by me through the confessing of the Word.

The perseverance paid off at last when morning broke and i was able to visit the doctor. But then, even before i could take the medicines, the arrival of the men and women of faith, and their prayers had already done the work of delivering me from the pain!

So how does faith work?

Hebrew 11:1 says - Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Whilst i was believing for my healing, i was only imagining myself to be totally healed. Through my natural eyes there was nothing that showed me the manifestation of what i was believing for. Yet, holding onto that scripture and 1 Peter 2:24 - 'who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes you were healed',
i was ultimately completely healed. Not only that but no one could believe that i had had no sleep whatsoever - I was glowing with the goodness of God!

If you are going through a 'process' right now, DO NOT DEFER your HOPE! HOPE DEFERRED IS FAITH LOST! You will receive nothing without faith! ... So keep confessing the Word over your situation and keep the hope alive. You will soon get your breakthrough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!