Whenever i talk to non-Christian friends, they always say, “All paths lead to God. There’s no one right way. The right thing to believe is whatever works for you.”
With my Roman Catholic upbringing, it was impossible to see Christianity any other way but as a religion. But when i started reading the Bible, the Holy Spirit started revealing many truths which were hidden to me. I began to see Christianity as the way to get my 'citizenship' into God's Kingdom. I cannot say i am an authority on all the religions of the world but, since Christianity is a relationship and NOT a religion, must i not refer to the only 'instruction manual' that i follow and, see ...
... What the Bible says?
- In Acts 4:12 Peter says, “There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”
- Faith in Christ is the only way to be saved because it is only by faith in Christ that we can be counted righteous in God’s sight (Gal. 2:16).
- It is only by faith in Christ that we can be reconciled to God (Rom. 5:9-11).
- It is only by faith in Christ that we can receive eternal life (John 3:16).
- Jesus is the only mediator between God and man (1 Tim. 2:5).
- While many people today find this message intolerably exclusive, I can see the radical inclusivity of the gospel! The gospel confronts all people as sinners and offers forgiveness and eternal life to all those who turn from their sin and trust in Christ. It doesn’t matter how good or bad you’ve been. It doesn’t matter where you’re from or what your religious background is ...